I hate myself sir...what should i do?


I hate myself sir...what should i do?
.
.
Hello Giya…
                    See it is simple. I will be very straight forward because I think you can understand. Ok listen. You are beautiful Giya. Actually you are the Beauty. I want you to know that. So you don’t let anyone to destroy this Beauty. Now-a-days we hardly find ‘a girl’. Girls are not girls, they are like boys. They destroy their beauty in being like boy or in being against boys. In both cases they end up losing their beauty. And the word ‘girl’ without beauty is meaningless. Like a body without soul. And till now you are a Girl. You are the only in the school who is real girl, who is having the real beauty. I want you to love yourself. Maximum girls realize this when some boy love them. But that is sometimes too late. So you have to love yourself. Your love will make you more beautiful. This world will be more beautiful because of your beauty. There is one thing which makes a girl ugly otherwise all girls are beautiful. That one thing is ‘revenge’. You are not here to take any revenge. You are here to live and beautified this world. You are not here for past. You are here for present. See yourself. Love yourself. Give importance to yourself, you are most important person in the world for you. see yourself in the mirror. See yourself naked. Let yourself know that you love yourself. And not only yourself. Love everything around you. when you are eating, love food. When you are studying, love books. And believe me everything will love you back. Even when you hate something or somebody then hate them with love. I know you are a good person so no need to discuss about that. Be good. Always be honest with yourself. Take care of yourself Baby…. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Love...?

Happy and Sad state of Mind...

Lessons from bike trip in mountains...