Life still goes on...!




God choose to teach me in hard ways,

When he needed to teach me that no one is mine here…
He simply snatched everyone in my life and left me alone,
And said life still goes on…

When he need to teach me that pride is not the way of life…
He simply took me on keen and beg in front of my enemies.
And said life still goes on…

When he needed to taught me that my right wrong doesn’t matter…
He simply let someone defeat me who was wrong for me,
And said life still goes on…

When he needed to taught me this is his world not mine…
He simply did everything that execute my every expectation,
And said life still goes on…

When he needed to teach me some patience…
He simply throw me helplessly in endless waiting,
And said life still goes on…  

When he needed to teach me to find peace inside me…
He simply failed my every attempt to create peace outside,
And said life still goes on…


When he needed to teach me poetry…
He simply show me beauty and took it away…
And said life still goes on…

When he needed to teach me taking responsibility of my life…
He simply made me alone, completely alone…
And said life still goes on…

When he needed to teach me how to find my right…
He simply made everything else wrong…
And said life still goes on…

When he needed to teach me to move on…
He simply made it more than enough uncomfortable to stay
And said life still goes on…

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2017 Writer Anuj